What Makes Schrader TPMS Solutions Different
OEMs choose Schrader's direct TPMS technology because we produce high-performing solutions worthy of quality-focused OEM brands–at the volumes they require. From the construction of our valves and sensors to our rigorous testing and commitment to superior assembly, we provide accurate, dependable TPMS solutions. We pursue the elimination of defects with a passion. And our engineers consult with you to design the best possible solution given your specific requirements. Here's a quick look at some of the reasons that make our solutions different:
- A legacy of tire valve and sensing technology, with a focus on automotive supply that is unmatched in the industry.
- An optimized sensor design that maintains advantages for both the valve stem and the antenna.
- Combined radio frequency (RF) and application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) that allows for the use of a smaller-capacity sensor battery, reducing power consumption, mass, cost and size.
- In-process sensor testing to ensure each sensor never moves on without the required components.
- A rubber injection molding process that ensures consistent metal valve body-to-rubber bonding for an excellent no-leak seal.
- Fully automated valve assembly lines that provide 100% in-process leak checks and dimensional measurement conformance before valves ever leave the assembly line for final testing.
- Testing for all manufactured valves, including snap-in TPMS valves, in high-speed spin chambers designed to simulate real-world driving conditions, including high-G-force testing and hot and cold conditions.
- Vigilant attention to valve materials and processes, avoiding issues around adhesion, deformation, excess flash, creep areas and ozone-induced deterioration.
Although every component of a Schrader TPMS solution stands alone on its quality, it's only a Schrader TPMS solution if every part of it is Schrader made.
Need technical engineering advice, fitment instruction or CAD data?
Visit SchraderService.com or click the "Talk to Us" link above with any questions you may have.